Wednesday, July 06, 2005

WMD T-SHIRTS GO ON SALE TODAY!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Okay, this is IT!



Our fundraiser T-shirts, these lovely pink ones that say "I Am Woman Hear Me Roar" will be sold at 77th Street at #01-31/35 Far East Plaza, as well as #05-03/04 Heeren.



They cost $39.90 and the first 400 buyers (of various sizes) will get a free bag.



All net proceeds go to UNIFEM Singapore, which will distribute the funds to shelters that house and rehab women and children who have been forced or sold into prostitution.



If anyone wants T-shirts for MEN or KIDS, we have very nice ones ($38 for men, $25 for kids) in very limited quantities, by mail order. Please email me!



Thanks and tell EVERYONE! We need to sell 900 T-shirts in three months!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

You have been Tomorrowed for such awesome acts of volunterism (is there such a word?).

http://tomorrow.sg/archives/2005/07/06/wmd_t-shirts_are_on_sale_now.html

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Vera said...

i'll be getting it tomorrow! :)
Roooaaaaaaar!!

11:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously want to get it... but I'm a guy. Alot of stigma there.

9:46 PM

 
Blogger BBBBBBB said...

I don't wear pink, so how else can I support the cause? Maybe I can buy it for a friend :D

2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home